Trifosa's Blog: English Assignment
Corgi Dog Bark

Thursday 28 April 2016

English Assignment

My Plans After Graduate


Soon, I will graduate from my college majoring management and get my bachelor's degree. I hope I can be a manager of one or some companies someday. After the graduation I was also interested to continue study abroad to continued my postgraduate, especially in Europe. Therefore, I've already started to figure out some references that are offered by the universities in Europe. Why would I choose Europe as a place to continue my studies? It is because I am very interested to be in European countries and the  beauty panoramas of every country there. 

If I really can go to college in Europe, first I will follow the course from agencies that provide services preparation for students who want to study abroad. The activities such as attending courses to learn the daily language in which country I can get a scholarship, prepare some documents that are needed for study abroad, and the determination to get home stay a while. After I began to study at the university has been choosen, I will take a part-time job there. I'll do this to have extra money for personal daily use.

Once I get a master's degree, I will go back to Indonesia. Then I want to establish a business that I can become a manager on it. Business that I would build are a hotel and a restaurant that stood side by side. The concept that I want to apply in my hotel and restaurant are have the nuance of Italy and France. Beside that, I have the other plans after returning to Indonesia, I will be working in a multinational company.

No comments:

Post a Comment